The goal of TestProject’s community is to assist testers in their professional pursuits, while building and maintaining connections to other practitioners in the industry. We strive to support a strong community of testers who are willing to help one another. Through these relationships, we aim to increase the knowledge and awareness of individuals as well as the community as a whole.
In order to meet the stated goals of this community, it’s critical that every member feels included and welcome at all times. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other community members
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
We have a zero tolerance policy related to the following
- Making personal attacks on other community members
- Using defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Posting prejudiced comments or using profanity
- Bullying or making inflammatory remarks to other community members
Use TestProject’s community wisely
These tools are intended to connect testers to encourage positive collaboration and discussion. Some examples of approved uses of the community might include:
- Asking for opinions or assistance on how to troubleshoot an issue related to testing tools
- Sharing best practices related to testing
- Inviting testers to join for an industry specific event (webinar, meetup, etc.)
- Reaching out to community members for career advice
- Discussing the future state of the testing industry or overall industry trends
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. For violations of our zero tolerance policy, offending accounts will be removed permanently. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to [email protected].
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.